Admission shs 10,000
Identity card shs 10,000 Payable once on admission
Development Fee shs 30,000
|A’ Level (Arts & Science )||335,000/=||610,000/=|
Every student must report with the following requirements:
- Paid in bank slip/receipt from the school bursar.
- A complete Admission Form
- 2 dozens exercise books, a mathematical set, pencils and rubber or counter books (A’ Level)
- All girls are advised to bring at least two long khaki skirts, which are not tight and do not have long slits for out of class wear and two pet-cots.
- Boys should report with at least two khaki trousers (not jeans). Out of class wear
The rest of the clothes should be left at home.
B Hostel Requirements:
In addition to the above, hostel students have to come with the items listed below.
- A suitcase and padlock
- One sponge mattress, a mat, a pair of bed sheets and a blanket.
- A plastic basin, big jerry can (20 litres), small jerry can (2-5 litres) and a sponge.
- Toothpaste (family size) and toothbrush, a torch and dry-cells.
- 3 bar of washing soap, 3 tablets of bathing soap and Vaseline.
- 5 rolls of toilet paper and 2 brooms and a knife for girls.
- A towel and night dress and 2 pet-cots for girls.
- Muslim Girls: A pair of veils, Hijabu, and one book of yasarina.
Muslim Boys: A small jerry can for wudhu + one book for yasarina.
- Money for hair trimming 2,000/=
- Scrubbing brush for boys or a squeezer for girls.
- School Bag
- Filled medical form.
- Necktie shs. 122,000/= (Boarders)
- Sweater shs. 90,000/= (Day scholars)
- Out of class shirt
7. Out of class trouser
To avoid different shades and designs, the proper uniform will be obtained from school.
You will be required to buy a pair of black shoes for both boys and girls and a pair of white stockings (for girls only). The shoes have to be closed, simple and not high-heeled. In addition Muslim girls are supposed to wear white veils.
Go to the Admissions Page and Continue your Application.