CIRCULAR 03/ 19
Assalam Alaikum Warahumatuhahi Wabarakatuh;
RE: END OF TERM III – 2019 CIRCULAR
In the mighty name of Allah, the most Gracious and most Merciful, I would like to inform you that we have come to the end of term III and the year 2019.Warm greetings from the BoG, PTA, Staff of Kasawo Secondary School.
We appreciate you for the trust and contributions you have made to the development of the school.
The term has been quite busy with activities like;
- Constituting new BoG and PTA executive committees
- Quran recitation competitions
- Opening new school mosque
- Nkobazambogo, Parrots, Mirrors clubs handover ceremonies
- Commissioning of computer laboratory
- Staff get –together party
- UCE & UACE examinations
- Study trip to Lugogo by S1, 2 and 3
- Donation of water tank by Hon. Kibuule Ronald
- Donation of 10 computers by MTN foundation in partnership with Techno
- Skilling learners by Educate Club.
- PTA Annual General Meeting 2019
- Report Forms;
These shall be issued to S1, 2, 3 and 5 students who have completed school fees payment and other requirements on 27/11/2019. Receive and study the report carefully and advise your child accordingly.
- Beginning of term 1, 2020;
The term will begin on Sunday 2nd February, 2020 for boarders reporting before 5.00pm and Monday 3rd February 2020 for the day scholars reporting by 7:30am. Please send the children on the first day of the term.
- School fees Structure 2020;
In response to the resolution made in the PTA Annual General Meeting held on 27th October, 2019 a small adjustment has been made on the fees structure which therefore will stand as follows;
School fees Structure 2020;
|Term 1||Term 11||Term 111|
NB i) Uniforms Day – 120,000
Boarder – 150,000
ii) UNEB Registration S4 ( Non USE) – 200,000
S6 – 230,000
iii) Term I Ramadhan(Boarders only) – 30,000
school ID -12,000
The fees policy of paying 50% by the first day of the term and the balance to be paid after one month will continue but payment of the full amount by the first day is highly recommended.
No cash payment is allowed at school or through any school employee. You should therefore deposit fees on any of the following bank accounts;
- Stanbic Bank 9030005852667
- Centenary Bank 3100025291
- Post bank 1630051000028
You can also use Mobile money school pay or Flexy pay system which is very effective if the learner/child knows his/her number. These numbers are generated and issued by the Bursar.
- All students of S1, 2 , 3 and 5 should bring a ream of photocopying papers in term I and II only.
- S4 and S6 candidates are to bring a ream of ruled papers for each term.
- S2, 3, 4 and S6 day students should bring two out doors or in door brooms and three rolls of toilet papers.
- Hostel students should bring either a scrubbing brush or a squeezer and a rag for mopping.
- Hostellers should also carry personal belongings not forgetting a mosquito net and a torch.
- We are happy to note that UCE and UACE have been conducted and ended successfully. We are hopeful for good results.
- UACE candidates have been issued with PUJAB forms for application to higher Institution of learning.
- All S3 and S5 students 2019 should report back with their PLE and UCE pass slips respectively in preparation for UNEB registration which will take place in term I, 2020.
- Meeting of S3/S5 parents. This meeting shall be held on 27/11/2019, starting at 9.00am please attend in person to discuss academic program of your child.
- We are again reminding you to play your role of parenting. Avoid renting outside the school because it’s insecure for your child.
- We request you to play your role as parents by guiding the children on basic behaviors in society to prevent cases of absenteeism, escapism, thefty, late coming, fighting, avoid obscene words etc.
8.0 Communication gadgets;
While at school, learners should not carry phones, radios and other related items such that they can concentrate in class and at school.
Term I, 2020 will have a lot of sporting activities, we request you to team up with the school to identify facilitate and support the school as you have always done.
- The holiday is quite long and full of festivities and because of this; I call upon every parent/guardian to effectively manage our children because good habits begin at home. Ensure that our children; are God fearing, respect authority, elders and the community, have a sense of belonging, are neat, smart and live in a clean environment and have respect for work.
- Let me again thank you for your financial support and participation in school activities. I also thank the staff and student leaders for implementing school programmes. May Allah reward you abundantly.
- On behalf of the BoG, PTA and Staff, I wish you and your children a nice holiday and happy new year 2020.
Aziida N. Nsubuga