Development fee shs 30,000/= to be paid once on admission.
Every student must report with the following requirements:
- Paid in bank slip/receipt from the school bursar.
- A complete Admission Form
- 2 dozens exercise books, a mathematical set, pencils and rubber or counter books
- All girls are advised to bring at least two long black skirts, which are not tight and do not have long slits and two pet-cots for out of class wear.
- Boys should report with at least two black trousers (not jeans) out of class wear.
The rest of the clothes should be left at home.
B Hostel Requirements:
In addition to the above, hostel students have to come with the items listed below.
- A suitcase and padlock
- One sponge mattress, a mat, 2 pairs of bed sheets and a blanket.
- A plastic basin, big jerry can (20 litres), small jerry can (2-5 litres) and a sponge.
- Toothpaste (family size) and toothbrush, a torch and dry-cells.
- 3 bars of washing soap, 3 tablets of bathing soap and Vasseline.
- 2 brooms and a knife for girls.
- A towel and night dress and 2 pet-cots for girls.
- Muslim Girls: A pair of veils, Hijabu, and one book of yasaruna.
Muslim Boys: A small jerry can for wudhu + one book for yasaruna.
- Money for hair trimming shs. 3,000/= .
- Scrubbing brush for boys or a squeezer for girls.
- Filled medical form
- 5 rolls of toilet papers
- Necktie 122,000/= (Hostellers)
- Sweater 90,000/=(Day scholars)
- Out of class wear
2. White veils (for Muslim girls only)
To avoid different shades and designs, the proper uniform will be obtained from school.
You will be required to buy a pair of black shoes for both boys and girls and a pair of white stockings (for girls only). The shoes have to be closed, simple and not high-heeled.
Return to the Admission Page to make your Application