Development fee shs 30,000/= to be paid once on admission.
Every student must report with the following requirements:
- Paid in bank slip/receipt from the school bursar.
- A complete Admission Form
- 2 dozens exercise books, a mathematical set, pencils and rubber or counter books
- All girls are advised to bring at least two long black skirts, which are not tight and do not have long slits and two pet-cots for out of class wear.
- Boys should report with at least two black trousers (not jeans) out of class wear.
The rest of the clothes should be left at home.
B Hostel Requirements:
In addition to the above, hostel students have to come with the items listed below.
- A suitcase and padlock
- One sponge mattress, a mat, 2 pairs of bed sheets and a blanket.
- A plastic basin, big jerry can (20 litres), small jerry can (2-5 litres) and a sponge.
- Toothpaste (family size) and toothbrush, a torch and dry-cells.
- 3 bars of washing soap, 3 tablets of bathing soap and Vasseline.
- 2 brooms and a knife for girls.
- A towel and night dress and 2 pet-cots for girls.
- Muslim Girls: A pair of veils, Hijabu, and one book of yasaruna.
Muslim Boys: A small jerry can for wudhu + one book for yasaruna.
- Money for hair trimming shs. 3,000/= .
- Scrubbing brush for boys or a squeezer for girls.
- Filled medical form
- 5 rolls of toilet papers
- Necktie 150,000/= (Hostellers)
- Sweater 120,000/=(Day scholars)
- Out of class wear
- School ID 12,000/=
2. White veils (for Muslim girls only)
To avoid different shades and designs, the proper uniform will be obtained from school.
You will be required to buy a pair of black shoes for both boys and girls and a pair of white stockings (for girls only). The shoes have to be closed, simple and not high-heeled.
Return to the Admission Page to make your Application